Domaine. [to know more about the wines highlighted in blue, click and watch a short reel]
More than a novelty, a rebirth. The return of this old house feels good. The man who has revived it is Laurent Delaunay. He is the great-grandson of the founder and has established himself as a reference in the field of Languedoc pleasure wines for mass distribution. It is in Burgundy, on his own land, that he once again displays the full extent of his talent and vision. We particularly recommend the Nuits-Saint-Georges cuvées, vinified with extreme care and a concern for extracting the tannin, which results in voluptuous and tender wines that are always straight. The whole range is irreproachable.
- Edouard DELAUNAY Bourgogne Hautes cotes de Nuits Charmont Rouge 2021. AOP Bourgogne.
- Edouard DELAUNAY Vosne-Romanée 2019. AOP Vosne-Romanée.
- Edouard DELAUNAY Nuits Saint Georges 1er Cru Aux Chaignots 2018. AOP Nuits-Saint-Georges.
- Edouard DELAUNAY Septembre, Chardonnay 2021. AOP Bourgogne.
- Edouard DELAUNAY Morey St-Denis 2019. AOP Morey St-Denis.